For a customer, some of the main deterrents to their sales service experience are the long wait times over the phone or the e-mail forms required to receive an answer to one question. The new age consumers are accustomed to quick results; a quick response to a customer’s questions or concerns is vital to a business’ success. Having a live chat on your website is a very cost effective way of answering to customer & prospect queries. In some cases, it is considered a better alternative to telephones.
By implementing a Sales Chat feature on your website and having Sophic Services team manage it, you will make a customer or potential client’s visit better. Chat is a quick way for prospective customers to contact you from anywhere in the world. Our 24/7 Sales Chat program is the easiest way to get in touch with incoming leads, peak their interest and transform casual visitors into repeat customers.
You can customize Sophic Services’ Sales Chat program to fit your needs. Our technical experts can help you install and manage the program, while our sales experts can monitor and respond to inquiries from your website visitors in real-time. If you prefer to handle the process in-house, we can teach your existing sales team how to close deals using chat. If you prefer to leave it all to us, we can engage the customers and transform your incoming leads into qualified opportunities.Benefits of Sophic Services’ 24/7 Sales Chat Program:
- Chat is a cost-effective tool to engage interaction with customers and prospects online rather than in person or over the phone. Proactive click to chat programs result in a higher lead to sale conversion rate. By engaging with the customer during a website visit, sales agents can recover customers before they abandon the website.
- Compared to outbound programs, which generate 3-10% of lead conversion, sales chats generally convert over 30% of chats into potential leads.
- Chat creates positive impressions on potential customers and resolves any issues and objections immediately. This, in turn, can shorten the sales process for your sales team.
- By engaging your customer through chat, you can increase your up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, increasing your company’s revenue.
- Sales agents can converse with multiple customers through chat due to longer response times from individuals. This multi-tasking allows your agent to be more efficient and provide excellent customer service without hindering the customer’s experience.